- This Page
Maverick SoftWash Now Offers RainDrop Gutter Guard Installation
While you may love fall leaves and spring flowers, chances are you hate the regular chore of cleaning soggy brown leaves and other debris out of your gutters. It’s a miserable job, and one that you know you’ll have to tackle year after year.
Unfortunately, clogged debris can cause serious damage to your home if you don’t maintain your gutters. Without regular care, water leaks – and worse, ice – can lead to costly repairs.
Gutter Guards can reduce the maintenance you have to do on your home. They make it much easier to clean your gutters quickly and easily. They can even help you avoid falls and injuries.
For the first time in our company’s history, Maverick SoftWash offers a introductory special on RainDrop Gutter Guard installation, 13 dollars per linear foot installed. We’re also offering free gutter cleanings to customers who sign up!
Gutter Guards Prevent Water Damage and Reduce the Need for Regular Maintenance
Rainwater falling on the roof of your home collects in gutters and downspouts. When they are working correctly, gutters channel water away, leaving your home free from moisture buildup that can lead to mold or structural damage. However, leaves and other debris can clog your gutters; That’s why regular maintenance is required to keep water flowing away from your home. Most experts recommend a cleaning and inspection at least once a year – maybe more.
Gutter Guards can make this routine easier and safer. By keeping debris out of your gutters, these products mean less work for you, and a minimized chance of water damage to your home.
There are several different gutter guards to choose from. While they all have pros and cons, the upside of installing a gutter guard solution is clear.
Let the professionals at Maverick SoftWash help you select and install the best product for you. We take into account the type and slope of your roof, as well as the environment, to give you a custom solution for your home.
Take a Look at the Other Advantages Gutter Guards Provide
When you install time-saving gutter guards, you reap a number of benefits:
- Guards can be added to existing gutters, saving you money.
- They make gutter maintenance easier and less frequent.
- Gutter guards are not entirely maintenance-free. However, with less frequent maintenance needed, these guards can help homeowners avoid unnecessary falls.
- Gutter Guards prevent birds and other small animals from building nests in your home’s gutters.
- If you collect rainwater for gardening, Gutter Guards improve this process by facilitating the flow of water without adding debris.
- Because they keep water and debris out of your gutters, your gutters will last longer without premature rust or rot from moisture.
- Gutter Guards also prevent pooled, stagnant water in your gutters. This eliminates a popular breeding ground for mosquitoes.
With Several Types of Gutter Guards Available, Maverick SoftWash can Insure You Get the Right Product for Your Home
There are several types of gutter guards available to you. Generally, they fall into one of two categories: gutter covers and gutter screens. Gutter covers may change the appearance of your home, as they sit on top of your gutters. They are best at limiting the waterflow into your gutters, and can be made from a variety of materials. While Gutter screens are less noticeable, less expensive, and simpler to install, they don’t last as long as gutter covers. We recommend that you research options before you make a final purchase. If you need advice, don’t hesitate to contact one of our representatives.
The following options may be available to you:
- Reverse Curve or Surface Tension Gutter Guards - these gutter covers are made from metal or vinyl and form a barrier that allows water to slip around the guard, but prevents debris. Be aware that, in heavy rainfall, high volumes of water will shoot over the top of these covers.
- Slit Gutter Covers - Unlike Reverse Curve Guards, these gutter covers include recessed slots that keep out debris while increasing the amount of rainwater that can flow through the gutter. Heavy rain may still present problems with these gutter covers.
- Sponge or Brush Gutter Guards - Rather than utilizing a metal or vinyl cover, this type uses a sponge or brush shaped to fit your gutter perfectly. Water flows through, but large debris is unable to accumulate. Small debris, however, may still become stuck in the sponge and gutter spout.
- Screen Gutter Guards - Screens are installed in short, curved sections, fastening to the outer lip of your gutter. Popular and effective, screens can be made from metal or plastic. The upside of this solution is that they are easy to install and inexpensive. The downside is that they are still susceptible to clogging from small debris and need more frequent maintenance. If you’re concerned mainly about leaves clogging your gutter, a screen is your best option.
- Micro Mesh Gutter Guards - These gutter screens have both a support frame and a mesh material that filters water and debris. The mesh can range from fine to micro, providing better flow without as much clogging. These systems are a little more complicated to install, but offer better performance than regular metal screens.
Let the Experts at Maverick SoftWash Give You Peace of Mind
Not only does Maverick offer free gutter cleaning for customers who sign up, we’re also skilled at identifying and installing the right product for your home.
- Our specialists are knowledgeable and fully insured.
- We go beyond compliance to offer environmentally-conscious products and services.
- We serve the entire Illinois-Missouri region … We’re happy to come to you!
Discover the peace of mind that comes with a gutter guard product. Book now for your free gutter cleaning today.